Pain in the back and the waist can occur at any age. To quickly find the treatment and get rid of the discomfort, it is necessary to establish the source of pain. This can often be the effects of hypothermia, vertebral hernia, the result of injuries and accidents, sciatica and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Correct diagnosis and a doctor would be the first effective treatment and prevent the appearance of disease and complications to other organs.
In the first place, we must pass a comprehensive examination of the whole body, for the consultation of doctors. In some cases, back pain is a sign of the presence of inflammatory processes in the body and diseases of internal organs. To exclude them, it is recommended to be examined by a gynecologist, urologist and gastroenterologist. Identify the cause of the pain, the doctor prescribes medicines. On the basis of the nature of the pain syndrome and its manifestations, the selected individual complex of preparations.
When the pain in the back and lower back the doctor prescribes some pain medications, among them non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) and vitamins of group B. not only eliminate the pain, but also help to heal the inflammation and has a soothing effect on the affected areas of the back.
Please, note! During the medical treatment of pain, doctors recommend to keep the physical activity of the patient. In parallel with the injection, prescribe a course of massage and therapeutic exercise.
Vitamins B1, B12, B6 relieves pain and have a good effect. This group of drugs has a positive effect on the metabolic processes in the body, improve the nervous system, regenerate the damaged nerve endings. Injections of vitamins that help to deal with intense pain, chronic manifestation of the syndrome of pain as the injections are ineffective. The course of treatment lasts on average 12-14 days, followed by the improvement of the condition of the patient.
If prolonged pain medicine there are no visible results, the doctors resort to the method of injections and stretching. The procedure is performed the doctor, the patient is in a prone position and places of the greatest pain and the stamps of the injected solution of novocaine. After the injection you need a little stretch in the affected area of the back and do a hot compress. After the intervention, the patient is encouraged to perform active movements and to increase the load on the painful muscle. Therefore, developed motility.
Chronic pain pain, it is necessary to identify its type: Central and reflex. Depending on the type of pain and with the possibility of side effects from the gastrointestinal tract, and cardiovascular complications, we choose the optimal drug from the list. In the majority of cases, it looks like this:
- for dyspepsia prescribed Nimesulide, Ibuprofen, or their analogues (Diclofenac, naproxen, Meloxicam);
- in the absence of pain in the upper part of the abdomen can be applied to any anti-inflammatory drugs;
- at the risk of bleeding gastrointestinal, along with cut Nsaids proton inhibitors of the pump (Omeprazole);
- in cardiovascular complications in the composition of the injection include opioids, Paracetamol, Nimesulide (mandatory is the measurement of the blood pressure);
- in the presence of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and cardiovascular disorders Omeprazole and Nimesulide combined with Aspirin.
With proper early treatment, the pain diminished within a week after the start of treatment. In order to prevent relapse, you must complete a series of injections for complete relief of pain.
Important! If after anesthetizing injections do not feel relief, the diagnosis of the organism for the exclusion of tuberculosis, gonorrhea, syphilis and other diseases that affect the spine and joints.
Back pain is often accompanied by inflammation of organs and tissues, and get rid of them, you need to start the treatment of pain. Used to treat the inflammation, Nsaids are divided into two major groups, which differ not only in the drug composition, but also the effect on the digestive system.
There are two groups of Nsaids: selective and nonselective inhibitors of COX. Contribute to the nonselective inhibition of cyclooxygenase enzymes that are involved in the formation of inflammatory mediators. But these drugs do not affect the internal organs of the gastrointestinal tract, can trigger the formation of ulcers gastric.
Selective Nsaids gentler effects on the stomach have no side effects and does not affect articular cartilage. Drugs of this type can be much more time, without violating the normal functioning of internal organs.
One of the non-selective NSAID is Diclofenac or its similar Ortofen, Voltaren, Naklofen. The product is used for pain, arthritis, osteoarthrosis, spondylitis, gout pain, postoperative pain and discomfort after injuries. The standard dosage is one vial per day (75 mg), acute pain — 150 mg per day. The injection is injected into the gluteal muscle.
The contraindications to the use Diclofenac:
- the children's age (up to 18 years of age, may be exceptions and individualized dosage);
- ulcer of stomach;
- diseases of the liver.
The most common nonselective Nsaids is considered to be Movalis (Meloxicam, Amelotex, Artrozan). The drug is used in chronic arthritis, spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute osteoarthritis. Is injected intramuscularly in the initial stages of the disease or of acute pain. The following is the contraceptive pill.
- the lactation period;
- heart failure;
- children up to the age of 15 years;
- ulcer of stomach;
- tendency to bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs.
Relieve pain and eliminate inflammation, help in preparations containing vitamins of group B. they are Very effective in the acute phase of the disease. Among them Milgamma component of which is pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (B1), cyanocobalamin (B12), lidocaine hydrochloride with complex components auxiliary. The injection is made intramuscularly once a day for 2 ml. To maintain the result and prevent the recurrence when the acute pain is resolved, introduced with 2 ml of the drug up to three times a week.
Milgamma is indicated for the pain in muscles, neuritis, neuralgia, weakness and polyneuropathy. A contraindication for injections is:
- the patient's age up to 16 years;
- the cardiac insufficiency.
An injection of three drugs
For the relief of back pain use an injection of three drugs, the active ingredients are diphenhydramine hydrochloride, analgin and papaverine. Drugs together in a single injection and administered intramuscularly. The injection effectively reduces the acute pain, caused by diseases of the musculoskeletal system and posttraumatic complications. In addition, the injection system has the property of lowering the temperature.
Diphenhydramine in the composition of the injection blocks the receptors in the periphery and has a sedative effect. Papaverine is considered to be antispasmodic drug that affects the smooth muscle of the blood vessels. Analgin is used as the anesthetic.
The dosage is assigned by the attending physician according to the type of pain of the individual and the tolerance of the drug. The standard injection consisted of 1 ml of 1% Dimedrol, 2 ml of 2% Papaverine and 2 ml of a 50% solution of analgin.
Please, note! Analgin can cause allergic reactions. Allergies replace it with aspirin.
Injections for sciatica
Treatment of sciatica is a shot in the muscle anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents. In addition, the doctor may prescribe medications that help to eliminate the swelling of the affected area of the back and to improve trophical processes. The injections give a positive result long before the pills. To eliminate the back pain prescription of these drugs:
- Voltaren. Refers to the number of anti-inflammatory drugs used to treat sciatica, and rheumatic diseases. The injection is injected deep into the muscle, it is impossible to repeat the injections more than two days in a row. To enhance the effect, Voltaren can be combined with pills.
- Have Ketonal. The drug is classified in the group of Nsaids and is often assigned not only with sciatica but also in other pathologies of the spine and the musculoskeletal system. Have Ketonal relieves the pain and prevents the excessive sensitivity of the pain receptors.
- The injection of ozone. A new method of combating back pain is the injection of ozone. It is reliable, removes the pain in the back, but used only once — a injection into the affected area of the back.
Injections of hernia
Hernia medical treatment method includes the mandatory injections for pain of the back and relaxation of the most disadvantaged end. An injection of novocaine will effectively relieve the pain in the back and long retains the result. The procedure should only be performed by specialist, incorrect solution can trigger a violation of the motor function of the spine and the nervous system of the patient. There are two types of novocaine blockade, which differ in the method of administration of medicines:
- injections between the ribs with a special needle (the doctor injects novocaine solution in constricted nerve, it is very important not to fall into the neurovascular bundle);
- epidural injections, which are introduced between the hard shell of the spinal cord and the periosteum of the canal vertebral.
In addition to novocaine blockade and epidural injections, the person requires a constant monitoring and maintenance of health. A doctor can administer Nsaids, supplements of vitamin complexes, and pain medicine. A comprehensive approach to addressing the causes of pain, to help in the shortest possible time to get rid of the discomfort in the back and lower back.
In modern medicine there are several medications that can help to eliminate the pain and reduce the inflammation. Among them the following medications:
- Traumeel. To treat anti-inflammatory, analgesic drugs. Prescribed for strong pain syndrome. Adult dosage is one vial a day, massive damage to the back possible the injection of two bottles. Children up to six years administered the fourth part of the bottle as directed by your pediatrician.
- AIDS, HIV;
- multiple sclerosis;
- lupus and autoimmune disease of the connective tissue.
If the affected major joints, the dose can be increased up to 2 ml per day. After the full course of treatment, through the floor, you can go to the re-treatment.
- in the period of lactation;
- individual intolerance to components of the medication;
- child of the age of the patient.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- gastrointestinal disease;
- child of the age of the patient (exceptions are made individually, with a reduction of the dose);
- infectious diseases;
- endocrine diseases;
The contraindications for the use of:
- ulcer of stomach;
- diabetes mellitus;
If the medical treatment of back pain and lower back do not give the desired result, you need to consult a doctor and undergo an additional examination of the body. If you do not identify the cause of the disease, the treatment will be ineffective.
In medicine, practiced combined treatment: medication combined with exercise and massage. The constant exercises aimed at stretching the spine to increase its mobility and to eliminate the feeling of "stiffness". If the medication does not help, the only way to get rid of the pain is surgery.
The injections for the back pain and lower back have a positive effect for the early start of the treatment. The forgotten diseases of the spine requires long-term treatment and sometimes, surgery.