Strong and peaceful sleep not only ensures the good health and performance during the day. It is also an indicator of the state of health. Often people complain that after sleeping in the lumbar region back pain. This situation can not be ignored, since it is not always the causes are harmless.
During sleep the spine and in the neck must be on the same level, visually between them could draw a straight line. If after waking up, pull back, reason, in the first place, we must find a place to sleep. The mattress should be such that the spine did not move and was not in tension, that is to say, too stiff and too soft with the products are not suitable.
In addition, it is important to pay attention to the position of the body during the hours of sleep. The discomfort in the lower back cause the following positions:
- Lying on your stomach. The muscles of the back must be constantly in tension, and rotated to the side of the head creates additional stress.
- Lying on your back with your legs straight. Increase of flexion in the lumbar spine, for which muscle spasm occurs, accompanied by pain syndrome.
In the first case, it is recommended to remove the pillow under the head and put it under the belly, in the second, to put it under your knees. But the ideal sleeping position is the fetal position – lying on your side with your legs bent. In this case, the spine is at rest, the acquisition of a curve, natural.
It happens that the bed has the right and the pain continues to bother. If you usually in the morning, pulls the lower back, the cause can be pathology of the intervertebral discs. A person who suffers from osteochondrosis, the skeleton is less flexible, for which reason it is more vulnerable to various physical activities. Long stay in a position that only aggravates the situation.
Diagnosis of the majority of the people complain that after sleeping back pain in the lumbar region. This feature is one of the first symptoms of the disease.
In addition to this point for him:
- constant feeling of fatigue that occurs even after mild exercise;
- the nature of back pain pronounced, obtuse;
- the condition of discomfort in the lower back, appears almost at every turn or torso;
- sneezing or coughing accompanied by acute pain in the back.
If any of these symptoms, you need to consult a specialist. After the diagnostic studies will be the most appropriate treatment regime which may include:
- the therapy with the hands and reflexology,
- massage course;
As a general rule, after you stop pain in the lumbar region after sleep by strengthening the muscular system and the spine.
The cause of morning back pain can be set only doctor. In practice, most often the diagnosis of low back pain, or pyelonephritis. You can distinguish them by the nature of the pain. In the first case appear right after you attempt to make any movement, in the second, the relationship between the discomfort in the lower back and the exercise lack.
There is also the following symptoms of pyelonephritis in women and men:
- high body temperature;
- frequent need to urinate, the process is painful.
The patient's condition is described as serious. In women, the symptoms of pyelonephritis the most are: swelling, severe burning in the urethra.
The disease is very insidious: it is often years flow hidden and is detected on routine physical examination by accident when it has already happened in the chronic stage.
With the regular practice of the appearance of pain in the lumbar region it is essential to consult the doctor. After receiving the results of the urine test and ultrasound examination, he will prescribe the antibiotic therapy.
Between the vertebrae hernia
Often the disease is a complication of osteochondrosis, but may happen for other reasons. In relation to the reduction of the mobility of the spine in the middle of the night back in the lumbar region after sleep hurts much more than a day.
The essence of the pathology is as follows: solid shell under the influence of any factors is broken. Through the cracks flows of fluid or substance, compresses the nerve endings in the spinal cord. The disk bulges out, it looks like a compressed balloon.
Herniated lumbosacral spina – the most common type of disease that is attributable to 80% of all cases. The cause of the pathology can be very diverse: from leading an unhealthy lifestyle until osteoarthritis and severe injuries.
Symptoms between the vertebrae of the herniated lumbar are:
- the pain that radiates into the buttock or the leg;
- with less frequency, there is a feeling of numbness in the extremities.
To postpone the treatment of this disease is impossible, it is fraught with serious consequences:
- disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- chronic bronchitis.
In the advanced stage significantly increases the risk of the paralysis of limbs and stroke.
The development of the inflammatory process in the pancreas is always accompanied by the appearance of pain in the lumbar region. Can occur at any time of the day, but it is more pronounced in the morning after waking up. The character of the pain in pancreatitis is stupid, he circles the whole area back. This is the main difference of this disease from other possible pathologies.
Other symptoms of pancreatitis are:
- pronounced pain in the upper part of the abdomen that does not disappear after receiving the funds, relieving the spasm or pain killers;
- nausea, vomiting;
- deterioration of health in General;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- loss of appetite;
- a rapid weight loss.
The disease is severe, which often causes the appearance of complications:
- abscess of pancreas;
- internal bleeding;
- of diabetes;
The lack of treatment, which can lead to death.
Between the vertebrae inflammatory bowel disease
The disease is characterized by the appearance of degenerative changes in the joints of the spine, which leads to a decline in their mobility. The cause of the pathology can be both external (excessive exercise) and internal (heredity, autoimmune processes, etc.).
The main symptoms of inflammatory diseases between vertebrae are:
- low back pain, immediately after the morning on waking, not fading for a long time;
- discomfort in the same area may be altered as to the time to do the movements and to the rest;
- the crisis in the joints of the spine.
The treatment with medication, physical exercises and products comfortable.
Other possible causes
Morning lower back pain could be disturbing, not only because of the presence of the above diseases. Your usual can be caused by the following conditions and diseases.
- the lack of physical activity;
- mental and emotional disorders;
- malignant tumors;
- inflammatory processes in the system urogenital;
- diseases of the respiratory system;
- the excess of weight.
In any case, you need to consult a doctor. This will help you to understand why morning back pain and prescribe the most appropriate treatment.
There are several exercises that can be used for a short period of time to get rid of the discomfort. If after sleeping back pain in the lumbar how to treat it will tell the doctor. The task of gymnastics – to temporarily reduce the intensity of the pain, that does not exclude the need to visit a doctor.
After waking up, it is necessary to perform the following exercises:
- Arrived at four, to weaken the muscles of the back. In exhalation it is necessary vegnuti up to the inhale – return to the initial position.Repeat 20 times.
- In this place you need to simultaneously pull back your left leg and right arm forward. Then you should change them. Repeat 20 times.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees. Hands placed along the body. On the exhale, slowly raise the pelvis on the inhale – to-bottom.Repeat 20 – 30 times.
These exercises also serve as an excellent prevention of many diseases and allow us to maintain a high level of efficiency throughout the day.
Complaints of lower back pain morning after sleeping is not uncommon. It is important to understand that it can be a sign of how badly the selected berth, and serve as a symptom of a serious disease. If the pain occurs regularly, you need to consult a specialist, who will prescribe necessary diagnostic studies and on the basis of its results, will be the most effective treatment plan.>