Each one of us at least once in his life before the back pain. As a general rule, this symptom is not a major concern, and passes in a short time on his own.
However, if the back pain right occur with surprising regularity, we invite you to follow the signals of the body and to seek the advice of a doctor.
In the following presents the information collected symptoms for the initial definition of the disease, however, the correct diagnosis, able to supply only by a qualified technician.
Back pain on the right side: the nature and intensity
Pain in the back can indicate a number of diseases of the urinary, reproductive, nervous system, systems, circulatory and respiratory diseases.Usually the pain is localized in the area where the body is unhealthy, pointing as well to the pathology in a different place. But sometimes back pain can occur far from the painful organ.
Regardless of the place of location of pain its nature, it can help you to determine the exact cause.
- cramps are usually associated with a strong contraction of the muscles of hollow organs.
- Constant speaks of the stretching of the outer sheath of parenchymatous structures.
- Growing – usually indicates inflammation.
- Acute – often indicates the rupture of an entity, a pinched nerve. In addition, the strong pain in the right side of the back can speak of the obstruction of the blood vessels, sciatica or intraperitoneal bleeding.
- Traits associated with problems with the peripheral nervous system or the spinal cord, which can be caused by the presence of thoracic osteochondrosis.
- Pulling – is a sign of problems with intervertebral discs, may occur because of degenerative disc disease, the presence of intervertebral hernia, or inflammation of the intervertebral joints.
- Insistent – often occurs after vigorous exercise and soon passes, however, is not so harmless as to cause back pain, right side could also be a spinal tumor or spinal.
Pain in right side of back: the location of
Depending on the location of pain can also try to determine the cause of their occurrence. Of course, an accurate diagnosis you can put only a specialist after an examination, however, the dislocation of pain may help to understand that the specialist must be contacted in the first place.
- Back pain in the Central part of the right side. A possible cause is a kidney disease.
- Back pain under the shoulder blade to the right. This problem is usually neurological in nature (as a consequence of entrapment of the nerve). In addition, you must pay attention to their lungs, since this symptom may indicate the presence of cancer of the bronchi or lung, pleurisy or pneumonia.
- Back pain just below the ribs. In this area there are the liver, the pancreas and the gallbladder. Therefore, the violation of any of these organs can cause pain. If the pain does not reduce for several days and accompanied by fever, vomiting, nausea, it is likely that you have a cholecystitis. While sometimes this pain can radiate to the rib cage, right shoulder or in the shoulder blade. If you suspect cholecystitis, we recommend urgently to call an ambulance.
- Low back pain on the right side. This localization of the pain, may indicate pathology of the spine and the formation of intervertebral hernia. Another possible problem – diseases of the urinary system. In this last case, whatever the position of the patient is not trying to take anything to bring him relief and alleviate the pain.
Causes of pain in the back right
As mentioned above, back pain can indicate a number of diseases.
We give below a classification of the main reasons for this type of pain.Diseases of the digestive system
Acute cholecystitis. A sharp pain that can last from a few hours up to several days. Usually localized in the epigastrium region. Maybe "give" on the right side of the chest, right shoulder, shoulder girdle. Often accompanied by fever, vomiting, nausea, yellowness of the skin, the tension of the abdominal muscles and tenderness to palpation of the area of the right hypochondrium.Diseases of the respiratory system
- Inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia) with moderate or severe pain in the chest or shoulders of the blade. And during deep breathing or coughing, the pain may worsen. In addition, normally, this pain is accompanied by fever, cough and rales in the lungs;
- pneumothorax with sudden severe pain in the chest radiating to the shoulder blade. For this is characteristic of pneumothorax on the affected side reduced chest excursion, and absence of noises when listening;
- "dry" pleurisy with cutting pain in the right side of the thorax, related breathing movements;
- cancer of the bronchi or lung. The nature and the intensity of the pain depends on the location of the disease and its prevalence. So, with the defeat of the apex of the lung there is pain in the shoulder or scapula;
- during the germination of the pleura there may be pain in the chest on the affected side, which is much aggravated by breathing, movement of torso, cough, and in case of defeat, and who inter costas nerve pain tend surrounding the character.
- Thrombosis of the renal artery or renal colic;
- the hematoma retroperitoneal. Sudden lower back pain of unknown origin in a patient who has received prior anticoagulant therapy;
- kidney stones;
- the violation of the exit of the urine.
- Incorrect posture as a result of long stay of the body in a physiologically uncomfortable position. The fact that the constant presence in the wrong posture can lead to deformity of the spine, and as a result, the uneven distribution of the load on the supporting muscles of the spine.
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs;
- tumors and cysts of the ovaries.
Back pain during pregnancy is harmless only in the case that was excluded chronic pathology of the spine and the kidneys.
The fact is that when receptamentum child's future mother dramatically put the weight in a very short time, therefore, the load on the muscles of the back increases and this can result in regular nagging pain in the back right. To reduce the discomfort that should walk more, not superfluous and swimming pool.It is not ruled out that the reasons causing back pain, may be spinal cord injury.
Acute back pain: should I panic?
Often acute pain in the back, may indicate the need for urgent treatment and even surgery. In these cases, the speed of help may depend on the patient's life. In order to pay special attention to the signs, you must urgently seek the help of doctors:
- the incessant sudden sharp back pain right;
- sharp pain below the ribs;
- strong lower back pain accompanied by weakness and dizziness and even loss of consciousness.
The treatment for pain in the back right
Without consult a doctor take any medications is not recommended, because the right side of the body there are many vital organs. Immediate pain you can take painkillers.
However, this does not solve your problem, but are only allowed to forget for a short period of time. Therefore, we ask that in the presence of back pain on the right to see a specialist, who will examine your medical history, perform a series of tests and, in short, we have to identify the cause of these pains. After that you will be diagnosed and assigned the appropriate treatment.