But the term "pain in the leaves" is a collective. It is used if the pain is localized:
- under the blade;
- directly in the shoulder blades;
- between the shoulder blades.
Pain under the shoulder blade
Pain under the shoulder blade can be localized to the right or to the left. Depending on this, different reasons.
The most common cause of pain in the leaves is a case of an ulcer. The pain is localized in the epigastrium, but may also extend in the column thoracic, scapula left and left nipple.
Pain in ulcer gastric are characterized by the frequency, seasonality, gradual increase, as well as the complete elimination or the weakness after vomiting.
The last and brings us to the conclusion that the cause of the pain interruptions in the gastrointestinal tract. Vomiting appears at the height of the pain, that is to say, when the pain is stronger.
The majority (70%) patients presented the following symptoms: heartburn, salivation, eructation, and regurgitation.
The second most common reason is psychological problems. Pain syndrome to describe patients:
- the feeling of "emptying" of the heart and the blood and the sensation that the heart is stopped, patients say that in the time of pain attack it seemed that the heart of jump of the chest;
- the feeling of compression;
- the gravity;
- heat in the chest;
- a cold shiver;
- the pain constantly radiates to the right arm, in the groin, the shoulder, back and neck pain;
- the feeling of fear.
- knot in the throat (rare symptom);
- difficulty breathing (rare symptom).
Occupies only the third place of popularity. Myocardial infarction is preceded by a severe attack of angina. Sudden and intense pain behind the breastbone that typically radiates to the left side of the shoulder blade, the back, the neck, the jaw.
Painful sensations do not disappear even after taking vasodilator drugs (nitroglycerine, validol), only with the help of narcotic analgesics. In the majority of cases, the pain in the leaves occurs after emotional or physical stress.
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
Pain attack patients describe it in the following way:
- the pain is dull, unilateral, localized just below the nape of the neck;
- painful sensations which arise in the morning, what is the cause of the wound of awakening,
- the pain increases with sudden flexion and extension of the neck, under serious loads on the cervical spine;
- under the influence of thermal pain disappears, for example, take a warm bath;
- the pain radiates to the head and the hand;
- paraesthesia in the shoulder area;
Pain under scapula when neuralgia intercostal, tiles is paroxysmal in nature. The pain is worse when walking, deep breathing, coughing, sneezing, physical exercise and palpation. In some cases, they found another symptom is excessive muscle tension.
It is because of this pain covers not only the area under the shoulder blade, and the lower part of the back, heart, of new. Often with neuralgia intercostal also tingling, burning, numbness.
Perforation of ulcer gastric
The pain of the syndrome is characterized by:
- unbearable severe pain, which radiates to the region supraclavicular;
- nausea and vomiting;
- the person who experiences the feeling of fear, excitement, his face covered with a cold sweat;
- the patient takes a forced situation is due to the right or to the back, pressing the thigh to the abdomen, which is the tension of pain;
- the lower activity leads to a strong increase of pain.
Muscle spasm of the gallbladder (or bile ducts)
In this case, the pain usually occurs under the right shoulder blade and due to the fact that the ducts are clogged with a rock. As a result, the development of colic:
- Appear unbearable the pain of an intense character;
- According to patients the pain is "sharp, cutting";
- The epicenter of pain is located in the area of the right hypochondrium;
- In some cases the pain radiates to the right shoulder, the neck, the jaw, the eyes.
The person who suffers this type of pain tends to be restless. He constantly changes his position in the pursuit of a minimally morbid option. As to the characteristics of the pain, we should highlight the fact that the phenomenon is usually accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
For this case, which is characterized by acute pain in the right shoulder blade, which is constantly increasing during inspiration. Very often, the pain radiates to the shoulder (right). As to the other symptoms of an abscess it should be called leukocytosis, and fever.
Kidney disease an inflammatory disease of the nature (pyelonephritis, nephritis).
In the presence of this type of disease is almost always present pain in the lower back and right shoulder blade. Simultaneously to this, there are frequent urination, producing pain.
Injuries of the scapula
Trauma to the shoulders may occur as a result of a heavy blow to the shoulders or on the fall of the leaves.
In some cases, injuries to the shoulders (and sometimes fracture) represent a consequence of the failure falls on the elbow or the right arm.
There are situations in which the fracture of the blades is complicated due to the displacement of the lower fragments in the result of the impact exerted on them by the surrounding muscles.
While a person that is constantly present severe pain, that intensified with every movement of your hands.
In the majority of cases the fracture of the leaves is accompanied by the swelling or swelling. Sometimes, changes in the shoulder joint, can be visually observed.
This phenomenon is pathological. As a general rule, a wing of the paddle is a consequence of the paralysis that hit the trapezius, rhomboid or previous hotel muscle. The paralysis, in turn, can be the cause of myopathy, infection, or nerve damage.
However, there is a traumatic winged scapula, the development as a result of the repeated injuries to the forearm or because of damage to the long thoracic pa. This case, often occur in practice, athletes and circus performers.
Shoulder of the crisis
In this case, as the name suggests, there is a crisis, sometimes supplemented with the pain of moderate character and sense of gravity.
Osteomyelitis of the scapula
This phenomenon is growing as a result of overt bone injury (the most notable example of a wound of bullet). In general, the additional symptoms are present all the signs of poisoning.
Pain between the shoulder blades
Finally, we need to consider the cases, when the pain occurs between the shoulder blades.
Features common to all these situations is the presence of feelings of numbness, some ice, and the feeling of pins and needles. Causes of pain are:
- Coronary artery disease;
- Kyphosis and kyphoscoliosis;
- Humeroscapular periarthrosis;
- Hernia of the spine thoracic;
- Neuralgia intercostal;
- The Angina of the chest;
- Disk output is located at the column thoracic;
- Peptic ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer, the stomach;
- A number of diseases of the liver and the gallbladder.
It should be noted that the pain associated with shoulder blades, often occurring in the background of the professional activity, or otherwise associated with an excess of tension of the corresponding muscles.
In any case, it is impossible to ignore the pain, it is important to immediately contact a specialist that prevent the development of adverse effects and promptly eliminate the cause. Even if the pain is the past, you need to consult a doctor. Because the real problem will not disappear by itself, must be cured.