The structure of the musculoskeletal system is designed so that no muscle without bones, nor bones without the muscles cannot function separately from one another. Therefore, if the spinal muscular system is weak, and back problems, not have to wait long. In the first place, begins to suffer the attitude and the person feels discomfort during the various activities. But, of course, not any back pain to explain the muscle weakness of the corset and low physical activity. There are different promises for the appearance of episodic and chronic pain.
Episodic pain called a temporary phenomenon that appear suddenly and also disappears without a trace. These immediate seizures are not associated with serious illness or serious injury, but it can signal that the body is experiencing discomfort or severe stress. If for a long time to leave the body without attention, episodic pain can develop into chronic. Remember that you should pay attention in a situation such as this:
- Excessive loading of the muscles. Prolonged high-load episodic pain can become chronic. It is easy to see a gradual deterioration of health to the avid gardeners, gardeners, gardeners that spend a lot of time, hunched. Of course, in the work on the ground has its advantages, it is important to alternate work with rest and properly distribute the load in the body. Often they begin to bother back pain after lifting "too much weight". Remember that lifting heavy objects should be from a sitting position, therefore, the main load goes to your feet. But if the elevation of the load in the usual way, bent over at the waist, then the main burden gets a spine and problems will not keep itself waiting long. But I don't think that in the absence of physical overload you immune to the back. Spend long periods in one position in front of a TELEVISION monitor that also harms the spine, and the work on the beds. So starting to notice the "problem" with your back to include in the daily routine of exercises for the back and reconsider the way of life and unpleasant sensations will disappear.
- Sedentary work, long journeys and uncomfortable position of the body during the hours of sleep. All these factors lead to episodic back pain, pain sensations may be more difficult and more. You need to understand that bad posture leads to compression of the blood vessels that reduce the flow of nutrients to the muscles. So do not forget every hour to do workout or exercises for the back. But the problems with uncomfortable sleeping place should be solved fundamentally, as this may lead to the development of osteoarthritis.
- Hypothermia. Spend long periods out in the cold, currents of air, the wind and air conditioning can cause hypothermia. The consequences of this situation is the "lumbago" in the back or a sharp pain that does not allow the person to move freely (lumbago). In these cases it is necessary to use the healing ointment, the dry heat and provide rest. When strong feelings are encouraged to take analgesics.
- The stretching of the muscles, wounds and injuries. Falls and injuries can cause back pain, but proper treatment can prevent the consequences. Minor contusions are treated with rest and analgesics, injury that leads to the loss of disks and other serious problems that require hospital treatment in the hospital. When serious injuries back pain can be a constant companion and go to the chronic stage.
Chronic back pain can not be ignored, can indicate diseases of the spine or "flaws" in the functioning of internal organs. Self-treatment is unacceptable, as without medical attention, the person can not properly identify the source of the problem, and therefore, is not able to carry out appropriate, effective treatment. The main causes of chronic back pain may be:
- Myalgia. Banal hypothermia can develop in a chronic tissue inflammation, called myalgia. Inflammation of tissue muscles put pressure on nerves that leads to pain. Not curable myalgia leads to loss of sensitivity.
- Low back pain. The disease often occurs in a context of excessive muscular effort, sedentary lifestyle, wrong diet. Osteochondrosis occurs in degenerative lesions of the joints, loss of elasticity of the spine and shortening of the distance between the disks.
- Intervertebral hernia. This pathology is more common in people over the age of 40 years, which occurs due to the compression of the spine. Reduce not only the distance between the vertebrae, but it is also the destruction of the intervertebral discs. This painful condition can be treated with success, the more important the punctuality and persistence.
- Spondylolisthesis or bulging vertebral discs. In this case, it is impossible to apply manual therapy, it is necessary to do an MRI and consult the neurologist.
- Ankylosing spondylitis, or inflammation of the ligaments and joints of the spine. Often, the person feels pain pain in the low back. The disease progresses rapidly and spreads to the entire spinal column.
- The curvature of the spine. First, there is a vague, after scoliosis and kyphosis.
Take care of yourself, because any disease is easier to prevent than cure.